Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Wednesday, February 3, 2016

My Transition to Primary School

A brief recap..

I attended infant care since i was a year old, move on to Child Care at 18 months and now to Student Care. One would think that integration to Student Care will be easy coming from a full day child care environment. My experience was a total flop.

Three weeks before the school terms started, the Centre head of my Student Care resigned and left the Centre in a Chaos. I was placed in the wait-list even though confirmation was given earlier. Mummy called the Centre and got them to revert my enrollment status. 

Prior to the first day of School, Mummy pre-empted me on what to expect at School such as how to buy food, use the pay phone, read the clock, not to follow strangers etc. I was overloaded with information. 

Finally, the big day came. I woke up early in the morning at 6, had some bread and left for School. I guess i was too nervous and started to experience tummy pain. 

The first half of the day was fun. I was introduced to my form teacher (Mdm Kartini), my classmates and had my first recess with my parents around. I made my first p1 friend, Clesias and we talked a little in class.

Soon, it was dismissal for the class. I was upset seeing other kids being picked up at the gates by their parents while i had to remain in school for Student Care. I began to wonder why i have to go to Student care while others gets to go home. I miss my Mummy and tears began to flow down my cheek as i was directed to Student Care.

Student care was terrible...However, i still manage to make friends subsequently, on the third day with Janelle and Wan Sing.

Rach@6yrs5mths






No comments:

Post a Comment

My Mummy's Notepad

5Yrs: Likes Taylor Swift & Gordon Ramsay, Acting like baby - 'gu gu ga ga ma ma', Mimic laugh of George from Peppa Pig, Scoot like a pro, Say others 'cheat' her if they didn't keep to their promise.
6Yrs: Started Pri Sch, Loves Starwars, buy green tean jellies for recess

Facebook Badge

Disclaimer: This is a personal blog based on personnal experience. The views and opinions expressed here represent my own and not those of the people, institutions or organizations that I may or may not be related.